How to get MAC address on MAG Devices:
1. On back of the device/ Go to Setting and “System Settings” and select Device Info.
How to setup IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Go to Setting and “System Settings” menu and now go to Servers.
2. Click “General” and put in a timeserver “pool.ntp.org” works. Use the “KB” button on your remote to bring up the on screen keyboard. This is where we fix your time. Press ok to save and then exit once back to “Servers’ menu.
3. Click “Portals” and enter your server info. There are 2 there. For “Portal 1 name” put IPTV Go and “Portal 1 URL” is the
IPTV Server Portal URL that we will provide you with Welcome Kit
Press ok to save and exit back twice to “System Settings” again.
4. Click “Video” and choose what you want to use or what your tv wants to use. The bottom left button on your remote is the aspect button and will show the list, remember this for future reference. Press ok to save and exit back out to “System Settings” again.
5. This time select “Advanced Settings” These are pretty self-explanatory. Language, time zone closest to you, and where you find buffer size if you need to set it now or later polska-ed.com. Left mine at 0. Make sure to press ok to save and reboot your STB.
6. After the reboot it will boot into the IPTV portal. If it loads into a tv channel or black screen press exit to see the portal page. Here you will see TV, Videoclub, etc.
7. Scroll it over to “Settings” and click it.
8. Here you can set parental control if needed. Select “Localization” now and fix your settings there. Set them as needed with a city somewhere close to where you are if yours is not listed. Exit out and scroll through the rest. If you need to change anything do so now. Some of the options are the same as in the inner portal.
9. For “Portal” it is best to leave it at main menu if you have limited bandwidth, so it doesn’t come on to live tv without anyone watching it.
10. Towards the bottom you will see “Go to the inner portal”, this is how you get back to the inner portal if needed.
11. Now exit out and watch some tv. Videoclub is where the movies are and tv is where, the tv is
If at any time you get bored, stumped, or want to learn more go into settings and exit back out into the inner portal. You’ll see a book icon there named “Menu Guide” that has a wealth of information. Check it out and get a little more comfortable with the terms and usage of your mag receiver.
Any time you’re in the inner portal, pressing exit a few times will boot you back into the IPTV portal.