TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by IPTV Go. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to IPTV Go. IPTV Go offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on 1&1. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – IMPORTANT NOTE
1. No physical item is included
2. No warranties, guarantees and refunds are given after we activate your Mac address, we can’t resell the service after Activation
3. Please be sure your are fimiliar with IPTV before purchase
4. Seller is not responsible for any server related issues or its content, as its maintained by third party providers
5. The service is not guaranteed by the seller for every channel to be working at all times
6. We mark shipped after we Activate your Mac ID
7. Service is activated to one MAC Address, you cannot have it on Multiple devices
8. You may experiance buffering, channels down or loose chanels for some period and STB Emulator may crash and restart..
If any of the above conditions are not accepted, IPTV service is not for you..
SECTION 2- CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 3- CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at info(at)iptv-go.com.