How to install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick/Android TV
1. We will first install the Downloader app
This app will help you sideload IPTV Smarter on FireStick (because browser downloads are not allowed)
2. Click the Find > Search option on the home screen of FireStick
3. Type the name of the app (which is Downloader)
Click the Downloader option when it is displayed in the search results
Choose the Downloader icon on the following screen and download and install the app
4. Get back to the home screen of FireStick after installing the Downloader app
In the menu bar, click Settings
5. In the Settings, choose the option My Fire TV
6. When the following set of options are displayed on the next screen, click Developer Options
7. Click Install from unknown apps
8. Click Downloader to change the status to ON
With this, you have configured the FireStick settings to allow the installation of IPTV Smarters and other third-party apps. Follow the steps below:
9. You may now open the Downloader app
When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear. Dismiss them until you see the following screen
On this screen, you need to click the URL textbox on the right side (make sure Homeoption in the left menu is selected) where it says ‘http://’
10. Go ahead and enter the following path on this window: https://www.iptv-go.com/smarters.apk
11. Give it a minute or two until the IPTV Smarter is downloaded onto your FireStick device
12. When the download has completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
13. Wait for the installation to finish
14. Installation is concluded with the App installed notification
You may now choose to click OPEN and get started with IPTV Smarters
I recommend choosing DONE so that you may first delete the APK file and save some space on the FireStick storage
15. If you clicked DONE above, you will be back on the Downloader interface
16. Again, click Delete
Great! You now have the IPTV Smarters app on FireStick.
How to use IPTV Smarters on FireStick
Note: If you want to know how to access IPTV Smarters or other installed apps on FireStick, please refer to the next section
As I said before, IPTV Smarters DOES NOT have any channels of its own. It is just a facilitator which lets you stream channels you have access to through the IPTV service providers.
Therefore, to use IPTV Smarters, you must have subscribed to at least one IPTV service.
This is the window that you land on next. You need to get started by clicking either ADD USER in the top-right corner or ADD NEW USER in the middle of the screen
There are two ways to sign in to your IPTV service on IPTV Smarters
- Load Your Playlist or File/URL
- Login with Xtream Codes API
Xtream Codes API is sent to you in your email by your IPTV provider along with your M3U playlist URL. If you haven’t received them, contact Us.
When you click Login with Xtream Codes API here is the window where you can enter your details:
When you click Add User and after downloading the content, things will look as below.